The lightness and symmetry of Scandinavian design is captured in the Vibia I.Cono 0720 Wall Sconce. The conical form of the adjustable shade and the round wall plate are enhanced by a glossy monochromatic lacquer. Available with choice of finishes and either incandescent or energy efficient fluorescent lamping. Designed by Lievore, Altherr and Molina.
Vibia, headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, designs and manufactures modern and contemporary lighting and living accessories. The entire Vibia line features works by prominent designers known for superb European lighting.
The I.Cono 0720 Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Flared polycarbonate shade
- Metal base
- Round wall plate
- On/off switch
- Adjustable shade
- ETL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Lievore, Altherr and Molina
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type BA9 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 11", Depth 10.25"
- Shade: Height 11", Width 7.75"
- Plate: Height 4.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.