The Vibia I.Cono Table Lamp 0700 is great for bedside lighting, the lacquered polycarbonate shade adjusting to point light in the appropriate direction. The base is made of lacquered aluminum, glossy in pure White or dramatic Black. On/off switch is located on the base.
Vibia, headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, designs and manufactures modern and contemporary lighting and living accessories. The entire Vibia line features works by prominent designers known for superb European lighting.
The I.Cono Table Lamp 0700 is available with the following:
- Lacquered polycarbonate shade
- Lacquered aluminum base
- On/off switch on base
- Adjustable shade
- ETL Listed
- Made in Spain
- Designed by Lievore, Altherr and Molina
- Incandescent option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type BA9 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fluorescent option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 22"
- Shade: Height 6.75", Width 11", Depth 7.75"
- Base: Width 9.5", Depth 8.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.