The LZF Air Table Lamp was Irish designer Ray Power's idea, who, from the start was fascinated by the huge potential offered by Timberlite. He started to manipulate the wood and explored its wide range of possibilities to create tri-dimensional objects. In this case the result was a conical stand and shade set which suggests visual and technical stability.
LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The Air Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Ray Power
- Awards: Good Design Award (2009)
- Material: Natural wood veneer shade with chromed steel base
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- GU24 Base option is Title 24 compliant
- On/Off Inline Switch
- Switch Included
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
E12 Candelabra Base,
- E12 Candelabra Base Option: One 4 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- GU24 Base Option: One 9 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- E12 Candelabra Base Option Base: Length 3.3", Width 3.6", Height 0.4"
- E12 Candelabra Base Option Cord: Length 57"
- E12 Candelabra Base Option Fixture: Width 10.6", Height 19.3", Depth 11"
- GU24 Base Option Base: Length 3.3", Width 3.6", Height 0.4"
- GU24 Base Option Cord: Length 57"
- GU24 Base Option Fixture: Width 10.6", Height 19.3", Depth 11"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.