Introducing the one...the only...Eames® Lounge Chair & Ottoman by Herman Miller®. First introduced in 1956, this lounge remains one of the most significant and enduring designs of the 20th century. Here, the Eames' experimentation with molded plywood meets classic club chair design. It is available in a variety of plush leather upholstery options and natural or oiled wood veneers.
Since its early beginnings in 1905 (then known as the Star Furniture Company), Herman Miller has stood as one of the leaders in ergonomic furniture design and manufacture. Today, with a strong focus on designing furnishings with excellent form and function, this Michigan-based company produces a variety of home and office products that improve the human experience wherever people work, create, learn and live.
The Eames Lounge Chair and Ottoman is available with the following:
- 7-ply wood veneer shells
- Leather upholstery
- 6" foam cushions
- Die-cast aluminum bases with built-in swivel mechanism
- Natural rubber shock mounts
- Adjustable stainless steel glides
- Lounge: 27% recycled content, 63% recyclable
- Ottoman: 30% recycled content, 69% recyclable
- Made in USA
- Designed by Charles & Ray Eames, 1956
- Lumens is an Authorized Herman Miller Retailer
Black MCL Leather,
Ivory MCL Leather
Oiled Santos Palisander,
- Lounge: Height 32", Width 32.75", Depth 32.75"
- Seat: Height 15"
- Ottoman: Height 17.25", Width 26", Depth 21.5"
- Herman Miller leather combines the traditions of fine craftsmanship with the latest advances in leather-making technology. To learn more about the care of this leather, go to the Learn More About Herman Miller section on the main Herman Miller page.
Ratings: Based on 2.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.