Frosted with color and layered like buttercream frosting on a contemporary cake, the Slamp Veli Ceiling/Wall Light is a celebration of mouth-watering, modern elegance. Inspired by an elaborate tutu or veil, the Veli (or, Veils) Ceiling/Wall Light satisfies the designer's sweet tooth.
First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Veli Ceiling/Wall Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Adriano Rachele
- Material: Opalflex® polycarbonate shade
- Opalflex® is an exclusive patented and recyclable blend of technopolymers and glass crystals
- Metal supports
- Shade attaches to the base with Slamp's MagneticSystem®
- ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Fixture Height 20.7", Depth 7.9", Diameter 20.7":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.