Inspired by the weave and diamond pattern of a preppy argyle sweater. The Varaluz Argyle Bowl Pendant features a New Bronze finished frame backed with Desert Pearl-finished, double-stamped, recycled steel plate. A coating of silver glass frit on the interior elicits maximum sparkle when lit. Available in two sizes.
70% recycled steel, 100% recycled glass, 0% recycled style. Varaluz Lighting develops handmade fixtures created from recycled or reclaimed materials styled in a broad range of lighting genres from period to transitional and contemporary. Varaluz light fixtures that are like jewelry for the home, crafted to be relevant for generations.
The Argyle Bowl Pendant is available with the following:
- Bowl-shaped Desert Pearl steel plate shade
- Silver glass frit coating on interior
- Hand-forged steel frame
- New Bronze finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Three 120" suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Designed by Ron Henderson
- Made in Philippines
- Small option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 5.5", Diameter 20"
- Large Fixture: Height 7.5", Diameter 28"
- Cable: Length 120"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.