What a unique light! The Sonneman Metro Pendant features a strong, Black Brass frame offset by an Off-White linen shade. The pendant's inner light glows through the shade as well as the bottom glass diffuser. A small beam of light shines downward through the downlight.
SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Metro Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Robert Sonneman
- Off-White linen shade
- White glass bottom diffuser
- Metal frame and supports
- Black Brass finish
- Square hang-straight ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- One 50 Watt (550 Lumens) 120 Volt GU10 Twist & Lock Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.