Distinctive simplicity. Featuring a unique Downlink Hanging System that distinguishes it from its peers, the Minka Aire Flyte Ceiling Fan is a contemporary option for creating excellent air circulation while celebrating the warmth and approachability of tradition with its neutral blade and finish. Wall control offers 3 fan speeds and advanced light functions. PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS AN OPEN BOX RETURN ITEM. PRODUCT IS IN NEW CONDITION. ALL OPEN BOX SALES ARE FINAL. QUANTITIES LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND.
The Minka Group, located in Corona, CA, offers a variety of products, including Minka Aire fans, Minka Lavery lighting, and George Kovacs fans and lighting.
The Flyte Ceiling Fan with Light (Brushed Nickel/Birdseye Maple) - OPEN BOX RETURN is available with the following:
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Integrated Opal glass shade
- Includes cap for non-light use
- Three Birdseye Maple fan blades
- Includes WC212 full function remote
- 3 forward/reverse fan speeds (reversed at motor housing)
- On/off plus full range light dimmer
- Compatible with handheld RC213 and WC106
- Ceiling canopy
- One 9 in. Downlink Hanging System (additional Downlinks available)
- 56 in. blade diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- AC motor
- Suitable for installation on sloped ceilings up to 30 degrees
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.