The sharp geometry and lustrous metals of ultra-contemporary architecture is captured in the Fredrick Ramond Stratus Metal Mini Pendant. Its generally rectangular shade is composed of floating bent metal panels. The soft glow that seeps out from between the layers is enhanced by all of the available metallic finishes.
Fredrick Ramond is a high end, boutique-quality line of lighting focused on innovative products and design. Using the finest materials and finishes available, Fredrick Ramond lighting fixtures offer unparalleled style, able to impress even the most discerning audience and suit an array of sophisticated decor styles. Now a division of Hinkley Lighting, Fredrick Ramond pays close attention to even the smallest details, creating lighting that is not only beautiful, but also endures over time.
The Stratus Metal Mini Pendant is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Metal
- Rectangular metal panel shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 120" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Polished and Brushed Aluminum,
- One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- One 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 120"
- Canopy: Diameter 5"
- Shade: Height 10", Width 6.75"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 110"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.