More a contemporary bar of light than a conventional pendant, the Cerno Virga Pendant (Latin for "rod") offers 430 lumens of warm light from two shades, brightening the office space or contemporary kitchen with energy efficient LED illumination. American made in California.
Three friends, one focus -- art resolved with science. Founders Daniel Wacholder, Nick Sheridan and Bret Englander make up Cerno, a furniture and lighting company that specializes in creating LED lighting and contemporary pieces that combine modern aesthetics with today's increasing demand for energy efficient lighting designs.
The Virga LED Linear Pendant is available with the following:
- 2 shades
- Aluminum and polymer body
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- 36" field-cuttable metal sleeve (length can be customized; please call customer service to order a different length)
- 72" wire
- Suitable for sloped ceilings
- Energy efficient
- Color Temperature: 2700 K
- CRI: 85
- Lumens: 215 each (430 total)
- UL Listed
- Made in USA
- Designed by Nick Sheridan
- Fixture: Height 0.5", Width 28", Depth 1.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 72"
- Stem: Length 36"
- Cable: Length Adjustable To 72"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.