The Artek Pirkka Table establishes a casual yet classic look in the modern home. Wanting to bring functional furniture to the wider public, designer Ilmari Tapiovaara introduces a minimalist collection made from soft pine and solid birch wood. First introduced in 1955.
Founded in Finland in 1935 by four self-proclaimed idealists, Artek stands strong on the company's ethics, product aesthetics and ecology. With products that offer the Scandinavian look--clean lines, minimal fluff--Artek has built a line that incorporates a modern, approachable appeal into modern furniture and lighting design.
The Pirkka Table is available with the following:
- Frame made of Black-lacquered solid birch
- Top made from Brown-stained and lacquered solid pine
- Made in Finland
- Designed by Ilmari Tapiovaara, 1955
Brown and Black
- Small Item: Height 28", Width 47.2", Depth 27.6"
- Medium Item: Height 28", Width 59.1", Depth 31.5"
- Large Item: Height 28", Width 70.9", Depth 31.5"
- Extra Large Item: Height 28", Width 94.5", Depth 31.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.