An experiment in architecture, the Artemide Genesy LED Floor Lamp is rooted at the base, growing up and out just like a tree creating a canopy. The LED and halogen lamps are independently controlled via a touch sensor at the lamp's center, and a no-dazzle diffuser allows for approachable lighting.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Genesy LED Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Made of injection-molded foam polyurethane
- Polished finish
- Direct LED light and indirect halogen light operated separately by two touch dimmers on the lamp
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Zaha Hadid, 2009
- One 200 Watt 120 Volt Type T3 Halogen lamp (included), and a 5 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 76.75", Width 48"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.