An iconic lamp from designer Luciano Vistosi, the Artemide Onfale Table Lamp was originally introduced in 1978 and reintroduced in 2010. The blown opaline glass lamp is a mushroom of light, available in 3 sizes, the Medium and Large versions offering dual switches for independent lighting of the base and shade.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Onfale Table Lamp is available with the following:
- Opaline blown glass shade and base
- Transparent crystal edge
- Dual switching for Medium and Large versions
- Inline on/off switch on cord
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Luciano Vistosi, 1978
- Large option utilizes one 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included), and one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type A19 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included), and one 25 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G16.5 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Base: Diameter 3.94"
- Small Fixture: Height 10.25", Overall Diameter 7.88"
- Medium Base: Diameter 4.75"
- Medium Fixture: Height 13.56", Overall Diameter 11"
- Large Base: Diameter 5.5"
- Large Fixture: Height 17.31", Overall Diameter 14.19"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.