Shades of the '50s come through in the thoroughly modern Feiss Joplin Pendant. Around a light-diffusing fabric drum is a second drum of intricately perforated stainless steel. The distinctive square pattern of the steel drum provides the fixture with its retro feel and creates an equally distinctive play of light.
Feiss lighting boasts an award-winning team of industrial, graphic and interior designers and engineers that guarantee only the finest materials are used for their products.
The Joplin Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped fabric shade with glass bottom diffuser
- Stainless steel frame and supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" stems
- 180" Brown lead wire
- UL Listed
Chrome with Off White,
Light Antique Bronze with Beige
- Fixture: Height 9", Diameter 19.75"
- Shade: Height 8", Diameter 19.75"
- Diffuser: Diameter 17"
- Canopy: Height 1.5", Diameter 6.25"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.6 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.