Make sophisticated dinner parties more fun with this flexible design by Bertjan Pot. The Moooi Balls Table gets its name from the rows of spheres that comprise its legs, the configuration of which can be changed to complement varying seating arrangements. Folds flat. Available in a Black Stained or White Lacquer finish. Part of the Moooi Table collection.
Moooi creates modern pendant lighting, lamps, and a unique array of suspension lighting. Founded by Marcel Wanders and first presented in 2001, Moooi creates products that satisfy the customers' desire for individual style, and features designers such as Ross Lovegrove and Erwin Olaf.
The Balls Table is available with the following:
- Oak veneer on honeycomb panel top
- Solid beech legs with powder coated steel fixings
- 2 leg configurations, easily changed with Philips-head screwdriver and set of Alan keys
- Folds flat for easy transport and storage
- Designed by Bertjan Pot, 2005
- Item: Height 29.5", Width 94.5", Depth 39.4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.