Low profile with a high level of illumination. Meant to mimic actual sunlight, the Holtkoetter Opalika Solid Flushmount is designed in such a way that eliminates practically all shadows, leaving only bright, accurate color rending illumination. The double-layered glass features a polished clear layer on top of a White flashed opal layer of glass.
Influenced by Bauhaus principles of "form follows function" design, German company Holtkoetter is dedicated to providing highly sophisticated yet streamlined lighting with both strong engineering and a smooth, modern aesthetic. Holtkoetter lighting fixtures have been assembled for U.S. market in St. Paul, Minnesota since 1983.
The Opalika Solid Flushmount is available with the following:
- Schott Opalika White Opal glass shade
- Metal supports
- Solid central trim ring accent
- Round ceiling canopy
- Plastic washers (to lower the glass if desired)
- Color Temperature: 2900 K
- Lumens: 820 (per light)
- Made in Germany; assembled in the USA
- UL Listed
- Made In Germany
Hand Brushed Old Bronze,
- Two 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Three 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Five 60 Watt (738 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Fixture: Height 3.25", Diameter 9.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 3.38", Diameter 12.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 3.5", Diameter 16.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.