Low profile with a high level of illumination. Meant to mimic actual sunlight, the Holtkoetter Opalika Solid Ceiling/Wall Light is designed in such a way that eliminates practically all shadows, leaving only bright, accurate color rending illumination. The double-layered glass features a polished clear layer on top of a White flashed opal layer of glass.
Influenced by Bauhaus principles of "form follows function" design, German company Holtkoetter is dedicated to providing highly sophisticated yet streamlined lighting with both strong engineering and a smooth, modern aesthetic. Holtkoetter lighting fixtures have been assembled for U.S. market in St. Paul, Minnesota since 1983.
The Opalika Solid Ceiling/Wall Light is available with the following:
- Schott Opalika White Opal glass shade
- Metal supports
- Solid central trim ring accent
- Round ceiling canopy
- Plastic washers (to lower the glass if desired)
- Color Temperature: 2900 K
- Lumens: 820 (per light)
- UL Listed
- Made in Germany; assembled in the USA
Hand Brushed Old Bronze,
- Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Large option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 3.25", Diameter 9.5"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 3.38", Diameter 12.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 3.5", Diameter 16.5"
- Care Instructions: Use only a soft, dry cloth to clean. If necessary, a slightly damp, soft cloth can be used to spot clean. Do not use common household cleaners on lamps or fixtures, as the lacquer on the outside of the brass may be damaged as a result.
Ratings: Based on 1.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.