The Kundalini Toric Pendant is a wheel of light, its contemporary form rounding out the look in a modern kitchen or dining room. The body of the fixture is split--the top portion has a White painted interior and a Black or Orange painted exterior; the bottom portion is painted metal with a bottom glass diffuser.
Kundalini, located in Milan, Italy, has been classified by the international contemporary design community as a pioneering company. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Toric Pendant is available with the following:
- Metal shade with Orange and White glass diffuser
- Metal body
- White finish
- Ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Patrick Norguet
Orange and White
- Small option utilizes four 33 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes four 48 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Small Option Shade: Height 4.13", Overall Diameter 14.96"
- Large Option Shade: Height 4.53", Overall Diameter 19.69"
- Cable: Length 70.9"
- Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.98", Overall Diameter 5.91"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.