The Kundalini Toric Pendant is a wheel of light, its contemporary form rounding out the look in a modern kitchen or dining room. The body of the fixture is split--the top portion has a White painted interior and a Black or Orange painted exterior; the bottom portion is painted metal with a bottom glass diffuser.
Kundalini, located in Milan, Italy, has been classified by the international contemporary design community as a pioneering company. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Toric Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Patrick Norguet
- Shade Material: Metal
- Metal shade with Orange and White glass diffuser
- Metal body
- White finish
- Ceiling canopy
- Suspension cables
- ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Orange and White
- Small Option: Four 35 Watt (300 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 50 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Cable: Length 70.9"
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.98", Overall Diameter 5.91"
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 15", Height 4.1"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 74.9"
- Large Option Cable: Length 70.9"
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 0.98", Overall Diameter 5.91"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 19.7", Height 4.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 75.3"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.