A spherical beehive form that sheds smooth and sweet White light. The distinctive ribbed shade of the Kundalini Honeymoon Pendant is made out of mouth-blown triplex Opal glass. Its pale luster is complemented by the spun White Opaque varnished metal support structure. Available in two sizes. Designed by John Sebastian.
Kundalini, located in Milan, Italy, has been classified by the international contemporary design community as a pioneering company. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Honeymoon Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by John Sebastian
- Opal mouth blown triplex glass shade
- Metal body
- White finish
- Ceiling canopy
- Suspension cable
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
- Small Option: One 35 Watt (300 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Cable: Length 70.9"
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 4.9", Height 4.9"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 76.8"
- Large Option Cable: Length 70.9"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 13.7", Height 13.7"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 85.9"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.