Available in White painted metal, the Kundalini Tripod Floor Lamp features a fire resistant fabric shade topped by an anodized perforated aluminum disc, allowing elegant illumination to fill a room. Great for the modern living room or bedroom. Designed by Christophe Pillet.
Kundalini, located in Milan, Italy, has been classified by the international contemporary design community as a pioneering company. The result is an array of lighting objects with an original and identifiable character.
The Tripod Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Empire-shaped, fabric shade with anodized aluminum disc
- Metal body
- White finish
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Christophe Pillet
- Fluorescent option utilizes three 21 Watt 120 Volt Type E27 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Halogen option utilizes three 80 Watt 120 Volt Type E27 Halogen lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 68.9", Diameter 21.65"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.