Think cool and be green with the Emerson Carrera Grande Eco Ceiling Fan. It enhances virtually any transitional space with subtle Craftsman style, a variety of blade sizes and colors and the superior energy efficiency and reliability of Emerson's signature DC-powered EcoMotor. Easily controlled with the included 6-speed LED wall control.
Emerson Fan Company headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri, pairs time-honored craftsmanship with cutting-edge technology to create quiet, high-quality ceiling fans that enhance interior and exterior.
The Carrera Grande Eco Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Oil Rubbed Bronze finish
- Five wooden blades
- Wall control with receiver
- Ceiling canopy
- 4.5 in. downroad
- 16 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 7184 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 21 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 342 cfm/watt (high)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations
Fan Blade Finish:
Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Downrod: Length 4.5"
- Blade: Diameter 60", Diameter 72", Diameter 54"
- With 4.5 inch Downrod: Overall Height 14.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.