You can hang your art and light it, too, with the Robert Abbey Bristol Floor Easel with Lamp designed by Jonathan Adler. Adjustable brackets along the stem will securely hold a favorite photo or painting, while the light above can be similarly adjusted to highlight the artwork or the surrounding area. A heavy natural stone base maintains balance and complements the metal finish.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Bristol Floor Easel with Lamp is available with the following:
- Adjustable metal shade and stem
- Natural stone base
- Adjustable easel (photo and frame not included)
- Hi-lo switch
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
Antique Brass with Honed Travertine,
Polished Nickel with Carrera Marble
- Fixture: Height 72.75"
- Shade: Height 8.25", Upper Diameter 3", Lower Diameter 5"
- Arm: Extension Adjustable From 16.5", Adjustable To 35.75"
- Base: Height 1.25", Diameter 13.5"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.