The Robert Abbey Meurice Wall Sconce designed by Jonathan Adler adds organic yet formal elegance to interior spaces. The bamboo styled frame is made out of metal, the luster of which is enhanced by the diffuse glow of the Frosted White glass shade. Available in three sizes and finishes. Use together with other fixtures in the Meurice collection.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Meurice Wall Sconce is available with the following:
Deep Patina Bronze,
- Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B11 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B11 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Type B11 Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 13.5", Width 6.5", Depth 4"
- Medium Fixture: Height 25.25", Width 6.5", Depth 4"
- Large Fixture: Height 37", Width 6.5", Depth 4"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.