The Robert Abbey Meurice Wall Sconce designed by Jonathan Adler adds organic yet formal elegance to interior spaces. The bamboo styled frame is made out of metal, the luster of which is enhanced by the diffuse glow of the Frosted White glass shade. Available in three sizes and two finishes. Use together with other fixtures in the Meurice collection.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Meurice Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Material: Metal and Glass
- Shade Material: White Frosted Glass
- Small uses 2 lamps, Medium uses 3, Large uses 5
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Deep Patina Bronze,
- Two 40 Watt (330 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Three 40 Watt (330 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Five 40 Watt (330 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option Fixture Width 6.5", Height 37", Depth 4":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 6.5", Height 25.25", Depth 4":
- Small Option Fixture Width 6.5", Height 13.5", Depth 4":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.