The Robert Abbey Meurice Wall Sconce designed by Jonathan Adler adds organic yet formal elegance to interior spaces. The bamboo styled frame is made out of metal, the luster of which is enhanced by the diffuse glow of the Frosted White glass shade. Available in three sizes and two finishes. Use together with other fixtures in the Meurice collection.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Meurice Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Material: Metal and Glass
- Shade Material: White Frosted Glass
- Small uses 2 lamps, Medium uses 3, Large uses 5
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Deep Patina Bronze,
- Two 40 Watt (330 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Three 40 Watt (330 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Five 40 Watt (330 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option Fixture Width 6.5", Height 37", Depth 4":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 6.5", Height 25.25", Depth 4":
- Small Option Fixture Width 6.5", Height 13.5", Depth 4":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.