Launch a modern design scheme into orbit with the Robert Abbey Sputnik Chandelier by Jonathan Adler. At once futuristic and retro, funky and elegant, the space age-inspired Sputnik features numerous metal spokes shooting out from a central metal sphere, each accented by sparkling crystal or a glowing bulb.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Sputnik Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Material: Metal with crystal accents
- Metal body with crystal accents
- Ceiling canopy
- Direct Wire
- Adjustable height
- Comes with One 6.00 in., Three 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 5.5":
- Large Option Fixture Width 48", Height 30":
- Large Option Suspension Hanging Length Adjustable From 35", Adjustable To 64.5":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 5.5":
- Small Option Fixture Width 33.5", Height 21":
- Small Option Suspension Hanging Length Adjustable From 30", Adjustable To 60":
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.