The Fabbian Faretti Cindy Recessed Light features a precisely cut prismatic shape, allowing the light to refract and shine throughout a space. Choose from a Satin White shade or 24% Lead Crystal shade depending on the clarity of light desired.
In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Faretti Cindy Recessed Light is available with the following:
Air Tight IC New Construction,
Non IC New Construction,
Non IC Remodel
12 Volt Halogen,
- GU10 Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 120 Volt PAR 16 Type GU10 Halogen lamp (not included).
- LED option utilizes three 3 Watt 120 Volt lamps LED driver (included).
- 12 Volt Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Low voltage Type GU5.3 Halogen lamp (not included).
- RGB LED option utilizes three 1 Watt 120 Volt lamps LED driver (integrated).
- Air Tight IC New Construction Option Housing: Height 4.88"
- Non IC Remodel Option Housing: Height 4.88"
- Air Tight IC New Construction Option Housing: Height 7.63", Width 14.31"
- Non IC Remodel Option Housing: Width 11.38"
- Air Tight IC New Construction Option Housing: Width 14.31"
- Cut-out: Diameter 3.88"
- Trim: Height 0.81", Width 4.75", Depth 4.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.