A symbol of luck, the Modiss Tybo Pendant is formed to resemble the four leaf clover. Its mouth-blown glass shades glow with alluring light over the kitchen table or dining area, unique and welcoming in the contemporary space. Winner of the Good Design Award, 2005.
Barcelona-based Modiss is the woman in black, the one you want to get to know, see how she organizes her medicine cabinet. A contemporary lighting company that began in 1995, Modiss seeks to capture the very essence of the dangerous femme fatale in all her various forms. From curvaceous floor lamps to crystal chandeliers, lighting fixtures by Modiss are luxurious, poetic, tempting, exclusive.
The Tybo Pendant is available with the following:
- 4 globe-shaped, mouth-blown White glass shades
- Metal supports
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable suspension cable
- Transparent wire
- UL Listed
- Made in Barcelona, Spain
- Designed by Alfonso Fontal, 2005
- Winner of the Good Design Award, 2005
- Small Option Fixture: Height 10.2", Diameter 5.9"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 140"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 12.6", Diameter 7.1"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 140"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.