Her blood resuscitates the dead, but her stare turns others to stone. The Modiss Medusa Pendant celebrates this apparent contradiction of mercy and deadly power, its pleated fabric shade and frosted glass shade drawing the eye while a metal accent and transparent wire hint at something more dangerously attractive. One can't help but be lured in.
Barcelona-based Modiss is the woman in black, the one you want to get to know, see how she organizes her medicine cabinet. A contemporary lighting company that began in 1995, Modiss seeks to capture the very essence of the dangerous femme fatale in all her various forms. From curvaceous floor lamps to crystal chandeliers, lighting fixtures by Modiss are luxurious, poetic, tempting, exclusive.
The Medusa Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped cloth shade
- Bottom glass diffuser
- Metal accent and supports
- Satin Aluminum finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 96" field-cuttable suspension cable
- Transparent wire
- Made in Barcelona, Spain
- Designed by Modiss Design Center, 1997
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
- Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Two 100 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 96"
- Shade: Height 7.5", Diameter 21.7"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 103.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.