The Modiss Martina Flushmount avoids accepted design conventions--the curves and bright, sexy colors--that are expected to make a piece elegant. Designer Alfonso Fontal goes in the complete opposite direction, proving this convention wrong with his incredibly chic fixture. This is definitely one for those who go against the grain.
Barcelona-based Modiss is the woman in black, the one you want to get to know, see how she organizes her medicine cabinet. A contemporary lighting company that began in 1995, Modiss seeks to capture the very essence of the dangerous femme fatale in all her various forms. From curvaceous floor lamps to crystal chandeliers, lighting fixtures by Modiss are luxurious, poetic, tempting, exclusive.
The Martina Flushmount is available with the following:
- White silk strip shade
- Metal supports
- Satin Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Made in Barcelona, Spain
- Designed by Alfonso Fontal
- Large option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 11.8", Width 11"
- Large Fixture: Height 13.8", Width 16.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.