Avoiding all accepted design guidelines, the Modiss Martina Table Lamp opts for rigidity and simplicity over curved lines and bright colors. This rebellion has resulted in a sexy, elegant table lamp that does precisely what established convention said was only possible with curves. A strong design by Alfonso Fontal.
Barcelona-based Modiss is the woman in black, the one you want to get to know, see how she organizes her medicine cabinet. A contemporary lighting company that began in 1995, Modiss seeks to capture the very essence of the dangerous femme fatale in all her various forms. From curvaceous floor lamps to crystal chandeliers, lighting fixtures by Modiss are luxurious, poetic, tempting, exclusive.
The Martina Table Lamp is available with the following:
- White silk strip shade
- Metal base
- Satin Nickel finish
- In-line switch
- UL Listed
- Made in Barcelona, Spain
- Designed by Alfonso Fontal
- Small option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 13.8", Width 8.3"
- Large Fixture: Height 16.9", Width 11"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.