Light wouldn't be nearly so pleasing without shadows. As such, the Modiss Bamisel Pendant seeks to create the ideal play of light and shadow, with the drilled leatherette cylinder creating a nuanced wash of light even as it draws out dramatic fragments of darkness. Available in two colors and three sizes. Designed by the Modiss Contract Division.
Barcelona-based Modiss is the woman in black, the one you want to get to know, see how she organizes her medicine cabinet. A contemporary lighting company that began in 1995, Modiss seeks to capture the very essence of the dangerous femme fatale in all her various forms. From curvaceous floor lamps to crystal chandeliers, lighting fixtures by Modiss are luxurious, poetic, tempting, exclusive.
The Bamisel Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical drilled leatherette shade
- Metal supports
- Chrome finish
- Round transparent methacrylate ceiling canopy
- 96" field-adjustable suspension cable
- Red textile wire
- Made in Barcelona, Spain
- Designed by Modiss Contract Division
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
- Small Option Cable: Length 96"
- Small Option Fixture: Diameter 7.8", Height 7.8"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 103.8"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 96"
- Medium Option Fixture: Diameter 11.8", Height 11.8"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 107.8"
- Large Option Cable: Length 96"
- Large Option Fixture: Diameter 17.7", Height 17.7"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 113.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.