Telling time in a timeless design. The multiple design award-winning Biegert & Funk QLOCKTWO Wall Clock features a quadratic matrix of letters. In five minute intervals, some of these letters are illuminated to literally spell out the time. (Illuminated dots at the corners pinpoint the minutes in-between.) An ambient light sensor automatically adjusts the letters' brightness.
The German product design studio of Biegert & Funk designs, makes and markets each of their award-winning, sleek and unique products. The passion they devote to each project comes easily, as the products they create and manufacture are ones they've always wanted to have themselves.
The QLOCKTWO Wall Clock is available with the following:
- Precision quartz clock
- Made of lacquered wood
- Powder-coated stainless steel (Black Pepper, White Pepper and Steel options) or polished acrylic front
- Front attaches to base with magnets
- Wall brackets for mounting
- Solid acrylic holders for upright standing version
- Ambient light sensor for automatic brightness control
- Energy efficient LED
- 11.5' silver power cord for plug-in, or can be installed direct wire
- Handmade in Germany
Black Iced Tea,
- Cord: Length 138"
- Item: Height 17.72", Width 17.72", Depth 0.78"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.