Finding stylish--and portable--outdoor lighting is a breeze with the Lights Up! The Beach Outdoor Floor Lamp. Its flared White polycarbonate shade provides a water resistant cover for the energy efficient fluorescent bulb within and diffuses it into a warm ambient glow. The sleek anthracite base is similarly durable in wet or dry conditions.
Lights Up! is dedicated to creating "modern lighting for easy living." Based in Brooklyn, New York, Lights Up! has been developing affordable contemporary pendants, floor and table lamps, and sconces since 1987. Lights Up! features lighting designs by Rachel Simon and offers printed fabric shades by innovative modern textile designer Thomas Paul and UK designer Camilla Meijer.
The The Beach Outdoor Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Flared White polycarbonate shade
- Anthracite (high-performance painted aluminum) base
- Install on lawns with The Beach Grass Spike base adapter (sold separately)
- Can be controlled with optional remote (sold separately)
- 96" power cord
- Energy efficient
- ETL Listed for wet locations
- UL Listed
- One 24 Watt 120 Volt Type E26 Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included), or one 13 Watt 120 Volt Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.