A watch that finally works the way people do. The cleanly designed Areaware Off-Axis Watch by Eric Janssen has its viewing axis rotated 30 degrees clockwise, making the need to bend the elbow to read the time no longer necessary. Due to low energy consumption, the included 1.5V battery lasts up to six years.
Areaware reinvents the everyday object with a more eccentric and absurdist twist, driven by a fascination about forward thinking technologies and original expression. A New York-based company, Areaware is dedicated to creating not just useful design accessories, but poetic objects that inspire an emotional response.
The Off-Axis Watch is available with the following:
- Surgical grade stainless steel case, buckle and crown
- Polyurethane strap
- Super-hardened scratch-resistant mineral crystal
- Swiss made, repairable Ronda 1062 Slimtech movement
- Includes 1.5V battery
- Water resistant up to 5ATM (165 feet)
- Designed by Eric Janssen
- Face: Thickness 0.5"
- Strap: Width 0.75", Length 10"
- Item: Width 1.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.