Fashion and design combine to create high style in the home. The WAC Lighting Couture Mini Pendant features a hand blown Venetian glass shade, using vibrant hand cut and applied strips of cane glass. The colorful shade is complemented by a variety of metal finishes and illuminated by either energy efficient LED or halogen lamping.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The Couture Mini Pendant is available with the following:
- Bell-shaped Venetian art glass shade
- Metal supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- Includes integral electronic low voltage transformer (1W min. load, 50W max.)
- 72" field-cuttable braided cable with 12" removable hang-straight tube
- Energy efficient LED option
- Low voltage
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage dimmer (not included)
- UL Listed
- LED option utilizes one 5 Watt 12 Volt Low-voltage LED lamp (integrated).
- Halogen option utilizes one 50 Watt 12 Volt Bi-Pin Low-voltage Halogen lamp (included).
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 79.75"
- Shade: Height 5.75", Diameter 4.13"
- Cable: Length 72"
- Canopy: Height 2.75", Diameter 4.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.