Say goodbye to boring task lighting. The Robert Abbey Havana Double Wall Sconce designed by Jonathan Adler combines contemporary chic design with function for the modern home. The sconce features dual powder coated heads in a dual cone shape with an interesting banding where the two cones meet.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Havana Double Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- 2 White powder-coated metal shades with perforated design
- Steel supports
- Polished Nickel finish
- Round wall plate
- Hi-lo line switch
- Features direct wire install or optional plug-in kit with 24" cord cover
- Installation Type: Plug In
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Fixture Width 16.5", Height 8.25", Depth 7.25":
- Plate Diameter 5":
- Shade Height 8.25", Lower Diameter 5", Upper Diameter 3":
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.