Say goodbye to boring task lighting. The Robert Abbey Havana Double Wall Sconce designed by Jonathan Adler combines contemporary chic design with functional, adjustable lighting for the modern home. The sconce features dual powder coated heads that can be individually adjusted depending on the need.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Havana Double Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- 2 adjustable White powder-coated metal shades with perforated design
- Steel supports
- Polished Nickel finish
- Round wall plate
- Hi-lo line switch
- Features direct wire install or optional plug-in kit with 24" cord cover
- Installation Type: Plug In
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Fixture: Width 16.5", Height 8.25", Depth 7.25"
- Plate: Diameter 5"
- Shade: Height 8.25", Lower Diameter 5", Upper Diameter 3"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.