The Robert Abbey Ondine Wall Sconce designed by Mary McDonald is the most decorative member of the otherwise austere Ondine collection. Here, the curving stem is actually composed of two, which appear bound together with strategically placed wire details. It is also accented by a single gleaming crystal sphere. Available in a variety of finish/shade color pairings and two sizes.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Ondine Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Rectangular shade
- Metal base with crystal accent
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
- Designed by Mary McDonald
Natural Brass with Black Parchment and Gold Tortoise Lining,
Natural Brass with Off White Silk,
Natural Brass with Ruby Red Silk,
Silver with Black Parchment and Silver Tortoise Lining,
Silver with Off White Silk,
Silver with Taupe Parchment and Matte Silver Lining
- Small Option Fixture: Height 16.5", Depth 6.25"
- Small Option Shade: Height 6.5", Depth 4.5"
- Small Option Wall Plate: Height 6", Width 5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 20", Depth 8"
- Large Option Shade: Height 8", Width 10.5", Depth 5"
- Large Option Wall Plate: Height 7", Width 5"
- Small Shade: Width 8.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.