Globes of light pop from a bamboo-like frame, giving the Robert Abbey Meurice Rectangular Chandelier designed by Jonathan Adler retro distinction with Hollywood Regency quality. Available in three classic finish options. Complement with the Meurice Wall Sconce for ultra chic allure.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Meurice Rectangular Chandelier is available with the following:
- Bamboo motif
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Three 6" and six 12" extension rods
- UL Listed
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Fixture: Height 17", Width 38", Depth 14"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 25.25", Adjustable To 55.25"
- Canopy: Width 19", Depth 5.25"
Ratings: Based on 10.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.6 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.