Globes of light pop from a bamboo-like frame, giving the Robert Abbey Meurice Rectangular Chandelier designed by Jonathan Adler retro distinction with Hollywood Regency quality. Available in three classic finish options. Complement with the Meurice Wall Sconce for ultra chic allure.
Robert Abbey has been designing and manufacturing fine lighting since 1946. They offer a diverse collection--wall swingers, chandeliers, floor lamps and more--in myriad styles, from tradition to neoclassical to groovy. Collaborating with acclaimed designers Jonathan Adler, Rico Espinet and David Easton, Robert Abbey creates impeccable lighting that is perfect for modern everyday living.
The Meurice Rectangular Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Bamboo motif
- Comes with Three 6.00 in., Six 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Deep Patina Bronze,
- Canopy Width 19", Depth 5.25":
- Fixture Width 38", Height 17", Depth 14":
- Suspension Length Adjustable From 25.25", Adjustable To 55.25", Adjustable From 25.75", Adjustable To 55.25":
Ratings: Based on 14 reviews, this product is rated 4.5714 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.