Globes of light pop from a bamboo-like frame, giving the Robert Abbey Meurice Rectangular Chandelier designed by Jonathan Adler retro distinction with Hollywood Regency quality. Available in three classic finish options. Complement with the Meurice Wall Sconce for ultra chic allure.
Jonathan Adler is known for a design aesthetic that combines bold colors, modernistic forms and groovy retro patterns. One of the country's leading interior designers, Jonathan Adler has also been the lead designer for Bravo's "Top Design" series and creates lighting for Robert Abbey.
The Meurice Rectangular Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Jonathan Adler
- Bamboo motif
- Comes with Three 6.00 in., Six 12.00 in. stem/downrod
- Made In China
Deep Patina Bronze,
- Canopy: Depth 5.25", Width 19"
- Fixture: Depth 14", Height 17", Width 38"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 25.25", Adjustable To 55.25"
Ratings: Based on 12 reviews, this product is rated 4.5833 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.