A real peach of a contemporary ceiling fan. Designed for modern interiors large and small, the Modern Fan Company Plum Ceiling Fan features three tapered blades swirling around a pleasantly rounded motor housing. The motor and/or the optional light kit can be controlled via a variety of available controls.
In 1997, The Modern Fan Company was founded by Ron Rezek to produce ceiling fans that provide superior air circulation, comfort and energy efficiency for contemporary-minded homeowners and design professionals. Having originated the contemporary ceiling fan genre, The Modern Fan Company remains the only company of its kind, committed exclusively to modern ceiling fan design.
The Plum Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Designed by Ron Rezek
- Optional glass shade (with light kit)
- Large optional light kit adds 5 to overall hanging length, Small light kit 2.5"
- 3 blades
- Airflow: 4255.97 cfm (high, 42" blades); 5679.27 cfm (high, 52" blades)
- Power usage: 61.3 watts (high, 42" blades); 70 watts (high, 52" blades)
- Airflow efficiency: 69.43 cfm/watt (high, 42" blades); 81.13 cfm/watt (high, 52" blades)
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 4 and 16" downrod (additional downrods sold separately)"
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 33 degrees (up to 45 degrees with optional slope adapter)
- Energy efficient fluorescent light option
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations
- Number of Blades: 3
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- ETL Listed Damp
- Warranty: Lifetime limited
- Made In China
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Aluminum with Aluminum,
Gloss White with White
Fan Speed Control Only 001,
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002,
Handheld Remote Control 003,
Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004,
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005,
26W Compact Fluorescent,
75W Halogen - Large,
75W Halogen - Small
Ratings: Based on 18 reviews, this product is rated 4.8333 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.