A real peach of a contemporary ceiling fan. Designed for modern interiors large and small, the Modern Fan Company Plum Ceiling Fan features three tapered blades swirling around a pleasantly rounded motor housing. The motor and/or the optional light kit can be controlled via a variety of available controls.
In 1997, The Modern Fan Company was founded by Ron Rezek to produce ceiling fans that provide superior air circulation, comfort and energy efficiency for contemporary-minded homeowners and design professionals. Having originated the contemporary ceiling fan genre, The Modern Fan Company remains the only company of its kind, committed exclusively to modern ceiling fan design.
The Plum Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Optional glass shade (with light kit)
- Large optional light kit adds 5 to overall hanging length, Small light kit 2.5"
- 3 blades
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 4 and 16" downrod (additional downrods sold separately)"
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 33 degrees (up to 45 degrees with optional slope adapter)
- Energy efficient fluorescent light option
- Limited lifetime warranty
- UL Listed for damp locations. Install indoors or in protected, fully covered outdoor locations.
- Designed by Ron Rezek
Finish and Blade:
Brushed Aluminum with Aluminum
Gloss White with White
26W Compact Fluorescent
75W Halogen - Large
75W Halogen - Small
Fan Speed Control Only 001
Three Wire Fan and Light Control 002
Handheld Remote Control 003
Fan Speed and Light Wall Control 004
Wall Control with Remote Handset 005
- 75W Halogen option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- 26W Compact Fluorescent option utilizes one 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Compact Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Downrod: Length 4", Length 16"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Blade: Diameter 52", Diameter 42"
- With 4 in. Downrod: Overall Height 12"
- with 16 in. Downrod: Overall Height 24"
Ratings: Based on 7 reviews, this product is rated 4.8571 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.