The George Kovacs Pocket Bath Bar features three, four or five petite Etched Opal glass pocket shades held snugly to the slick metal base within angled rings. The entire metal structure's Polished Nickel finish gleams brightly as it reflects and enhances the shades' warm, flattering glow. ADA compliant.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Pocket Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Etched Opal glass shades
- Metal base
- Polished Nickel finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 5 Lights option utilizes five 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Height 5", Width 23", Depth 3.5"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Height 5", Width 31", Depth 3.5"
- 5 Lights Option Fixture: Height 5", Width 40", Depth 3.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.