The George Kovacs Grid II Pendant expands on the Grid collection with an even finer metal mesh and Clear glass overlay. The dual shade is comprised of a cylinder of this Chrome Mesh suspended within another cylinder of crisp Clear glass. Available in two sizes to accommodate a wide variety of contemporary spaces.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Grid II Pendant is available with the following:
- Cylindrical Clear outer glass shade
- Cylindrical Chrome Mesh inner shade
- Metal frame
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable stem
- UL Listed
- Small option utilizes one 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Large option utilizes one 60 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small Option Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 4"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 13", Adjustable To 50"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 10", Diameter 4"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 17", Adjustable To 53"
Ratings: Based on 6.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.8333 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.