The George Kovacs Grid II Pendant expands on the Grid collection with an even finer metal mesh and Clear glass overlay. The dual shade is comprised of a cylinder of this Chrome Mesh suspended within another cylinder of crisp Clear glass. Available in two sizes to accommodate a wide variety of contemporary spaces.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Grid II Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Chrome
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Cylindrical Clear outer glass shade
- Cylindrical Chrome Mesh inner shade
- Metal frame
- Chrome finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable stem
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- Small Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 60 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 4.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 10", Diameter 4.75"
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 4.8333 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.