Inspired by the art movement, the George Kovacs Cubism Bath Bar has a clean, cubic form well-suited to any transitional bath or vanity area. The shades are glass boxes with mitered edges on the outside and White interiors. The light they diffuse is enhanced by the reflective Chrome finish on the base. Available with two, three or four lights.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Cubism Bath Bar is available with the following:
- 4 Lights option utilizes four 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 3 Lights option utilizes three 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 2 Lights option utilizes two 40 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Xenon lamps (included).
- 2-Light Option: Width 13.75"
- 3-Light Option: Width 21.5"
- 4-Light Option: Width 29.25"
- Fixture: Height 5.75", Depth 5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.