Inspired by the art movement, the George Kovacs Cubism Bath Bar has a clean, cubic form well-suited to any transitional bath or vanity area. The shades are glass boxes with mitered edges on the outside and White interiors. The light they diffuse is enhanced by the reflective Chrome finish on the base. Available with two, three or four lights.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Cubism Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed by George Kovacs
- Mitered glass shades with White interiors
- Metal base
- Chrome finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
- Made In China
- 2 Lights Option: Two 75 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 3 Lights Option: Three 75 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 4 Lights Option: Four 75 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 2 Lights Option Fixture: Width 13.75", Height 5.75", Depth 5"
- 3 Lights Option Fixture: Width 21.5", Height 5.75", Depth 5"
- 4 Lights Option Fixture: Width 29.25", Height 5.75", Depth 5"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.