The clean and lean George Kovacs Cubism Rectangular Bath Bar beautifully accents and illuminates bathrooms both large and small. Held within a crisp chromed metal base, a rectangular panel of mitered glass with a White interior diffuses a soft, flattering wash of light. Available in two widths, both ADA compliant.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Cubism Rectangular Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Glass
- Rectangular mitered shade with White interior
- Chrome finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Mitered with White Inside
- Three 40 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- Five 40 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- Small Option Fixture: Width 24", Height 4.75", Depth 4"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 30", Height 4.75", Depth 4"
Ratings: Based on 6 reviews, this product is rated 4.6667 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.