The Bocci 28.19 Multi-Light Cluster Pendant suspends nineteen organic spheres in a voluminous bundle, created with a specialized glass blowing technique that softly molds the glass and emits a warm lighting effect. As air is pulled from each clear circle, random craters populate the center, including an opaque white sphere which shields the included light source. Each shade is suspended closely together from a round white powdercoated canopy, creating a dense arrangement of stunning light. The suspension length of each pendant is required and determined by the customer at the time of order; each light is jack-connected to the canopy and is therefore not field-adjustable during installation.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 28.19 Multi-Light Cluster Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Omer Arbel
- Interior Color: Milk White
- Material: Blown glass spheres with opaque interior glass cavities
- 19 glass shades suspend in a hexagonal cluster
- Adjustable ring combines the pendants
- Suspension Lengths are not field-adjustable (each pendant is Jack-Connected to the canopy)
- Each suspension length (shortest to longest) must be specified at the time of order
- Round White powdercoated canopy
- UL Listed
- Made In Canada
- Nineteen 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- Nineteen 20 Watt (200 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- Cable: Length 120"
- Canopy: Diameter 20"
- Fixture: Diameter 30"
- Maximum Hanging: Length 126.5"
- Shade: Diameter 6.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.