The distorted spheres that comprise the Bocci 28 Series Nineteen Pendant Chandelier are created via a specialized glass-blowing technique, whereby air is intermittently blown in and sucked out of an intermittently heated and cooled glass bubble. Clear exterior glass with Opaque White interior glass cavities come standard, although infinite custom options are available. Designed by Omer Arbel.
Bocci creates contemporary pendant lighting, chandeliers, sconces and custom lighting, including the award-winning Bocce 14 series. Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci fosters a community of designers, craftspeople, technicians, and manufacturers whose goal is to create lighting, furniture and furnish
The 28 Series Nineteen Pendant Chandelier is available with the following:
- 19 blown Clear glass exterior spheres with Opaque White interior satellites
- White powder-coated round ceiling canopy
- Braided metal coaxial cables
- Headphone jack plug-in hardware
- Low voltage
- UL Listed
- Designed by Omer Arbel
- Fixture: Diameter 29.5"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 10", Adjustable To 120"
- Shade: Diameter 6"
- Canopy: Height 2", Diameter 20"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.