The distorted spheres that comprise the Bocci 28 Series Nineteen Pendant Chandelier are created via a specialized glass-blowing technique, whereby air is intermittently blown in and sucked out of an intermittently heated and cooled glass bubble. Clear exterior glass with Opaque White interior glass cavities come standard, although infinite custom options are available. Designed by Omer Arbel.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 28 Series Nineteen Pendant Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Omer Arbel
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- 19 blown Clear glass exterior spheres with Opaque White interior satellites
- White powder-coated round ceiling canopy
- Braided metal coaxial cables
- Headphone jack plug-in hardware
- Low voltage
- UL Listed
- Made In Canada
- Canopy: Height 2", Diameter 20"
- Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 29.5"
- Shade: Diameter 6"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 10", Adjustable To 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.