The Bocci 28.7 Multi-Light Cluster Pendant is a carefully bundled mass of organic spheres, created using a specialized glass blowing technique that softly molds the glass and emits a warm lighting effect. As air is pulled from the clear circle, random craters populate the center, including an opaque white sphere which shields the included light source. Each shade suspends together at an even height which is held in place with an adjustable ring; depending on the position on the cables, the ring can alter the density of the arrangement when shifted.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 28.7 Multi-Light Cluster Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Omer Arbel
- Interior Color: Milk White
- Material: Blown glass spheres with opaque interior glass cavities
- 7 glass shades suspend in a hexagonal cluster
- Adjustable ring combines the pendants
- Field-adjustable Braided metal coaxial suspension cables
- Round Brushed Nickel canopy
- UL Listed
- Made In Canada
- Seven 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Seven 20 Watt (200 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Diameter 120"
- Canopy: Height 1.3", Diameter 8"
- Fixture: Height 6.5", Diameter 19.5", Weight 16.8 Lbs.
- Maximum Hanging: Length 126.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.