At more than three feet across, the Bocci 28 Series Thirty-Seven Pendant Chandelier makes an impressive, organic impression in large modern spaces. The shades are glass that had air blown in and sucked out while also being periodically heated and cooled. Clear exteriors and Opaque White inner cavities are standard, although custom options are available.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 28 Series Thirty-Seven Pendant Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Omer Arbel
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Thirty-seven Clear blown glass exterior spheres with Opaque White interior glass cavities
- Round White powder-coated ceiling canopy
- Braided metal coaxial cables
- Headphone jack plug-in hardware
- Low voltage
- UL Listed
- Made In Canada
- Canopy: Height 2", Diameter 23.5"
- Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 41"
- Shade: Diameter 6"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 10", Adjustable To 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.