The Bocci 28 Series Twenty-Eight Pendant Chandelier showcases a dense cluster of twenty-eight 28s. Each shade is a one-of-a-kind Clear glass sphere, blown to include hollow "satellite" spheres within. The largest cavity is made out of Opaque White glass to diffuse the light within. Includes a rectangular canopy for a linear configuration, or a square canopy. The 28 Series is offered in an endless array of customizable color options; please call customer service for additional details.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 28 Series Twenty Eight Pendant Chandelier is available with the following:
- Twenty-eight Clear blown glass exterior spheres with Opaque White interior cavities
- White powder coat finish
- White poweder coated ceiling canopy
- Braided metal coaxial cables
- UL Listed
- Designed by Omer Arbel
- Rectangular Option Canopy: Height 2", Width 17.5", Length 52"
- Square Option Canopy: Height 2", Width 29.7"
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 10", Adjustable To 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.