Instead of designing a form, the 28 Series was created to design a system that produces form. As such, each shade on the Bocci 28 Series Sixteen Pendant Chandelier meets loose parameters: a Clear mouth-blown glass globe with a variety of bubbly satellite cavities, the largest of these Opaque White to evenly diffuse light. Available in an array of customizable color options, please call customer service for additional details.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 28 Series Sixteen Pendant Chandelier is available with the following:
- Nineteen blown Clear glass exterior spheres with Opaque White interior satellites
- Metal body
- White powder coated finish
- White powder coated ceiling canopy
- Braided metal coaxial cables
- UL Listed
- Designed by Omer Arbel
- Rectangular Option Canopy: Height 2", Width 14.5", Length 43"
- Square Option Canopy: Height 2", Width 23.5"
- Fixture: Height Adjustable From 10", Adjustable To 120"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.