The distorted sphere of the Bocci 28.1 Single Pendant adds a distinctive, organic accent to modern interiors. It's created when a glass matrix is sporadically heated and cooled as air is sporadically blown in and sucked out. The pendant is available with different canopy options to further customize the overall look. Apart from the standard canopy option, three additional mini canopy types are available with exterior profile differences; the Mini 1.1” and Mini Outie sit below the ceiling while the Mini Innie (recessed) places the suspension cord within the ceiling, concealing the junction box.
Based in Vancouver, Canada, Bocci was started in 2005 by Omer Arbel as an in-house design company dedicated to creating exemplary products through material research. Bocci’s facilities handle all stages of development and production, including a multi-disciplinary collaboration between designers, architects and artisans. This cooperative environment excels in material advancement, constantly evolving Bocci’s collection with an emphasis on bespoke and high-quality product design.
The 28.1 Single Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Omer Arbel
- Interior Color: Milk White
- Material: Blown glass sphere with opaque interior glass cavities
- All Mini canopy options require transformers to be remotely mounted
- Xenon option dimmable with standard electronic dimmer (not included)
- LED option is not dimmable
- Field-adjustable Braided metal coaxial suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made In Canada
Standard 4.5 inch/Brushed Nickel,
Standard 4.5 inch/White Powdercoat,
Mini 1.1 inch,
- One 1.8 Watt (47 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- One 20 Watt (200 Lumens) 12 Volt G4 Bi-Pin Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- Cable: Length 120"
- Canopy: Height 0.3", 0.5", 1.78", Diameter 1.1", 4.5"
- Fixture: Diameter 6.5"
- Maximum Hanging: Length 126.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.