It is often the case that exquisite beauty can be found in the midst of chaos, and none could more true than that of the Inca Linear Suspension by ET2 Lighting. Within its tumultuous, web-like shade, multiple strands of crystal hang down and glimmer in the light of hidden lamps. This seemingly paradoxical relationship provides interesting contrasts between light and shadow, hard and soft textures, strength and elegance, all of which give your living space a refined aesthetic that goes beyond mere lighting.
ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Inca Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Steel
- Laser-cut steel web shade
- Inner crystal accents
- Oval ceiling canopy
- Adjustable suspension cables
- 120" wire
- UL Listed
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
- Nine 3 Watt (230 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base LED Lamp(s) (Included)
- Nine 40 Watt (400 Lumens) 120 Volt G9 Double Loop Base Xenon Lamp(s) (Included)
- Canopy: Width 5", Height 1"
- Fixture: Width 31.5", Height 10", Depth 12", Hanging Length Adjustable From 12", Adjustable To 120", Weight 11.66 Lbs.
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.