Inspired by designer Alecia Wesner's own jewelry creations, the George Kovacs Alecia's Necklace Drum Pendant is a distinctively mid-century modern accessory for the home. Its delicate, geometric metal frame overlays a clean drum-shaped White linen shade, and is finished in a cool, lustrous Brushed Nickel.
The creative and often humorous mid-century modern aesthetic of George Kovacs (1926-2007) made a lasting impression on contemporary lighting. The extraordinary George Kovacs lighting collection, which also includes pieces by Alecia Wesner, Karim Rashid and other mid-century modern lighting designers, is now part of the Minka Group.
The Alecia's Necklace Drum Pendant is available with the following:
- Drum-shaped White fabric shade
- Etched Opal glass diffuser
- Metal frame
- Brushed Nickel finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and three 12" suspension rods
- UL Listed
- Designed by Alecia Wesner
- Small option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 8", Diameter 18"
- Large Fixture: Height 8.75", Diameter 24"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 14.75", Adjustable To 50.75"
Ratings: Based on 3.0 reviews, this product is rated 4.3333 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.