Inspired by the world-famous train, the Casablanca Bullet Ceiling Fan is all about speed. Ideal in spacious loft environments, this powerful performer moves a lot of air with its efficient Direct Drive motor. And it displays maximum style with its cylindrical motor housing and reversible veneer blades. For unmatched performance, get on board.
Casablanca Fan Company, headquartered in Pomona, California, offers high-quality ceiling fans in a range of timeless styles that are engineered for superior energy efficiency.
The Bullet Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- White glass shade
- 5 reversible veneer blades with Dust Armor coating
- Integrated halogen downlight
- Full function Direct-Touch W-74SL wall control included
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 2.5 inch and one 12" downrod included
- 54 inch blade span
- 14 degree blade pitch
- 4-speed reversible Direct Drive AC motor
- Airflow: 6487 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 84 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 77 cfm/watt (high)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- ETL Listed
Fan Blade Finish:
Fan Body and Blade Finish:
Brushed Cocoa with Walnut and Burnt Walnut,
Brushed Nickel with Walnut and Burnt Walnut
- Suspension: Length 24.77"
- Downrod: Length 2.5", Length 12"
- Canopy: Height 3.18", Diameter 7.02"
- Housing: Diameter 8.08"
- Blade: Diameter 54"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.6 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.